Found these growing up through a bale of hay at work.
The hay bale is at a boat yard. It’s used to catch toxic runoff before it can wash into the water. It’s pretty cool that even though there’s probably lots of poisonous bottom-paint in that hay bale, there’s still something growing in it!
- teaandterror likes this
- rising-horizon likes this
- notasquid likes this
- apartment54 reblogged this from tiny-forest
- felixphoenix likes this
- shark-butt-soup reblogged this from tiny-forest
- countrcultr likes this
- kissmyasuka likes this
- amber-skies-with-dragons likes this
- addicted-to-tomblr submitted this to tiny-forest